Duration: 5 days
Class Size: Maximum of four or five students (see note on main class page)
Materials: $350 (includes tax)
June 11th – 15th Full
This is a new kind of class: One that embraces technology. Where appropriate parts will be cut out on the Darrell’s CNC prior to class. Many of the complex glue-ups will be aided with CNC made precision clamping cuals. It is the embracing of technology that makes this project doable in a class setting.
Since this is the 1st run of this class – the daily schedule is a “best guess”. If everyone finishes a day early, a portion of your tuition will be refunded. If in the unlikely event that we require a 6th day, students will not be charged for the extra day.
- Measuring tools – squares, tape measure
- Steel hammer
- Small plastic headed mallet
- Small adjustable square (4″ or so) or square saddle
- Dental pick (not necessary, but might be helpful)
- 1/4” Lee Valley square punch with 4” (or longer) 13/64” twist bit
- 3/16” Lee Valley square punch with 4″ ( or longer) 9/64” twist bit
- Small chisels
- Besides bringing a notebook, feel free to bring along a camera to make a visual record of the jigs and setups that you use in class
Open enrollment begins October 23rd (October 20th for prior students)
Contact Darrell to enroll in this class or be put on a waiting list. You may also call Darrell directly at (425) 277-4070 between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:00 pm (Pacific Time).