Duration: Five days
Class Size: Maximum of four or five students (see note on main class page)
February 12th – 16th Full
In this class, everyone will build one Fremont side chair based on using the Festool Domino for construction. As a part of the class, everyone will go home with all the templates needed to complete an entire set of chairs. Slip seat frame will be made, but upholstery will not be done. A Festool Domino DF 500 is required to enroll in this class.
- Festool Domino DF 500
- Measuring tools – squares, tape measure
- Steel hammer
- Small plastic-headed mallet
- Small adjustable square (4″ or so) or square saddle
- 3/16″ Lee Valley square punch with 4” (or longer) 9/64” twist bit
- 1/4” Lee Valley square punch with 4” (or longer) 13/64” twist bit
- 3/8” Lee Valley square punch 21/64” twist bit
- Small chisels
- Besides bringing a notebook, feel free to bring along a camera to make a visual record of the jigs and setups that you use in class
Open enrollment begins October 23rd (October 20th for prior students)
Contact Darrell to enroll in this class or be put on a waiting list. You may also call Darrell directly at (425) 277-4070 between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:00 pm (Pacific Time).